I am a professional Fruit Tree Horticulturist primarily interested in teaching gardeners and small landowners how to establish and train fruit trees in the Lower Mainland area of British Columbia.
I grew up on a small tree fruit orchard in the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia, where I started pruning and grafting as a teenager. For most of my career I was an Horticultural Extension Advisor to commercial and home garden tree fruit growers throughout the Province. I have been teaching how to successfully grow fruit trees for more than 40 years. My primary passions are training espalier fruit trees and grafting.
I am a Registered Professional Agrologist (Horticulture) under the Agrologist Act in British Columbia
I am a member of the following organizations:
- British Columbia Institute of Agologists
- Agricultural Institute of Canada
- International Fruit Tree Association’
- British Columbia Fruit Testers
- NW Fruit (Western Washington Fruit Research Foundation)
- Home Orchard Society
- North American Fruit Explorers
Please contact me if you have any questions – email@example.com